Training is vital in influencing students' career aspirations. Every engineering
student's dream is to
be hired by a top organization that comes to their campus for recruitment. Taking this important
factor into account, it is realized that training is necessary for engineering students to
future employment skills and achieve good jobs in multiple industries.
At the moment, the demand for jobs is increasing by the day, and finding a job has become a
task. The training and equipping of students with basic skills have become an important priority
the institution. In addition to technical knowledge and experience, the advancement of a
personality is required. To meet these requirements, our college has established a full-fledged
training cell to improve the skills of engineering graduates to industry standards.
- - To seek full-time employment for all students.
- - Recognize the students' core competencies.
- - Through our Career Development Programs, we aim to prepare students to meet the
expectations of the industry.
- - To inculcate confidence in students and cultivate a positive attitude in them.
- - To improve their communication abilities.
- - Raise student awareness of "career planning" and "career mapping."
- - Help students to develop life skills.
- - Students should be instructed in "personality development."
- - Organize various training programmes to train students in Quantitative Aptitude, Logical
Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning using reputable external training organizations and in-
- - Mock interviews are used to prepare students to perform well in professional interviews by
the expectations of the corporate world.
- - Teach the students how to hold a group discussion.
- - Conduct both online and written aptitude tests.